- WHO INHERITS WHEN PARENT DIES AND THERE IS A STEPPARENT
- CAN I FILE BANKRUPTCY TO GET RID OF CREDIT CARD DEBT?
- Question: If I file for bankruptcy, do I have to give up my 401k?
- CAN I SELL MY HOUSE IF THE LOAN WASN’T REAFFIRMED IN A CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T FILE BANKRUPTCY, AM I STUCK WITH THE DEBT?
- htc行動電源 on FRATERNAL BENEFITS EXEMPTIONS UNDER SOUTH CAROLINA LAW
- Larue on ENDING TELEPHONE CONTACT FROM CREDITORS AND DEBT COLLECTORS
- Emu on WILL SENIOR DISCOUNTS KEEP YOU FROM FILING BANKRUPTCY? RETAIL AND APPAREL
- Nathan Davis, Esquire on RULE 2004 AND THE CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE
- Brian Willis on RULE 2004 AND THE CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE
- Broke Emotionally & Financially
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plan
- Chapter 7
- Credit Unions
- Creditor Seizing of Assets
- Debt Collectors
- Filing Bankruptcy Issues
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Leases and Executory Contracts
- Making the Decision to do Something
- Student Loans
Category Archives: GENERAL INFORMATION
QUESTION: I have credit card debt that I cannot pay. I would like to file bankruptcy. I have no personal assets. I need assistance with this process. What is the first step? ANSWER: You need to contact an attorney to … Continue reading
There are many exemptions that exist under South Carolina Law that can be used to protect assets from a creditor and/or Trustee. These exemptions apply whether in a Bankruptcy Case or if a creditor is trying to find assets to … Continue reading
Bankruptcy does not discharge all debts, but, it discharges many types of debts. There are actually different discharges that are granted for different types of debts. If you use a petition preparer or computer form, will you properly plan so … Continue reading