- CAN I SELL MY HOUSE IF THE LOAN WASN’T REAFFIRMED IN A CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T FILE BANKRUPTCY, AM I STUCK WITH THE DEBT?
- CAN THE BANK GARNISH MY WAGES FOR THE DEFICIENCY AFTER THEY REPOSSESSED MY CAR AND SOLD IT FOR LESS THAN THE AMOUNT OWED?
- MORTGAGE PAYMENTS AFTER A CHAPTER 7 DISCHARGE
- HOW CAN A CHAPTER 13 DEBTOR SELL PROPERTY?
- Larue on ENDING TELEPHONE CONTACT FROM CREDITORS AND DEBT COLLECTORS
- Emu on WILL SENIOR DISCOUNTS KEEP YOU FROM FILING BANKRUPTCY? RETAIL AND APPAREL
- Nathan Davis, Esquire on RULE 2004 AND THE CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE
- Brian Willis on RULE 2004 AND THE CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE
- Nathan Davis on BANKRUPTCY- CREDIT UNIONS-CROSS-COLLATERALIZATION
- Broke Emotionally & Financially
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plan
- Chapter 7
- Credit Unions
- Creditor Seizing of Assets
- Debt Collectors
- Filing Bankruptcy Issues
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Leases and Executory Contracts
- Making the Decision to do Something
- Student Loans
Category Archives: GENERAL INFORMATION
There are many exemptions that exist under South Carolina Law that can be used to protect assets from a creditor and/or Trustee. These exemptions apply whether in a Bankruptcy Case or if a creditor is trying to find assets to … Continue reading
Bankruptcy does not discharge all debts, but, it discharges many types of debts. There are actually different discharges that are granted for different types of debts. If you use a petition preparer or computer form, will you properly plan so … Continue reading
I am often told by someone who is considering filing bankruptcy that they are embarrassed. They do not want to let their friends and family know that they are having financial problems. Because most people have not been properly educated … Continue reading