- BANKRUPTCY AND DEATH BED REQUEST ARE RELATED, BUT HOW?
The decisions that you make about filing bankruptcy, what property to keep and how your life is going to look in the future is going to be determined, in part, by what you are decide to do and what property you decide to try and keep when you file bankruptcy.
- ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY?
Yes, of course, you are worried about what others may say if you file bankruptcy, give up your home or your car or quit the job you hate or decide to open an ice cream shop instead of going to work at a “REGULAR JOB”.
- WHAT IF YOUR DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE SIX MONTHS TO LIVE? DO YOU STILL CARE WHAT OTHERS WILL SAY?
I am always concerned about persons who are worried about what they may lose in a bankruptcy. I hold long meetings with prospective clients over whether it is really worth it to try and keep something. Before you worry about what you are going to lose or keep, ask yourself the following question as if you have just been told by your Doctor that you have six months to live and there is nothing that you can do to live one minute, day or month longer.
- QUESTION NUMBER 1 FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS
- ARE YOU GLAD THAT YOU DID NOT FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND DO WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED TO DO RATHER THAN TRYING TO KEEP YOUR PROPERTY?
I am going to be really surprised if your answer is yes. Maybe your are one of the lucky ones and everything worked out just as you hoped it would. What happens if it does not? Was making that house payment or keeping that car worth not taking the trip to some place you dreamed of going to only now you will not be able to go?
Was making the payment worth not starting the business that you always dreamed you would start, get the additional education you always wanted so you could pursue the career and your dreams?
Was making the payment not worth showing your wife and children what happiness is really about. Did you teach your family that happiness is caused by being fulfilled, doing what you think is good and important?
- ARE YOU GOING TO SAY I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID NOT FOLLOW MY DREAMS?